№ 821 COLOR MEME

This weeks challenge / meme by Strawberry Singh is all about color and I am so happy about that.

Meme instructions from Berry herself: Blog a picture of your favorite color or a variety of colors that you like. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.

Do I have a favorite color  or do I have a color I don't like ? ... Not really I don't have a thing going on with black, my feeling is that is not even a color. I like bright colors and if you pin me down to mention one favorite color in second life it is pink. For almost 2 years I participated on Luna Jubilee her 52 Weeks of Color Challenge and 52 Weeks of Color Challenge Part Deux  and I learned that that I can express myself in every color in the rainbow. 
Luna I miss  the fact of you tossing all kind of  colors with tropical fruit names my way every  Sunday morning... is there any change of a 52 Weeks of Color Challenge Part 3 ?  
Here are my posts with all kind of colors on Luna her legendary challenge.


Second item in this blog is the fact that Glamourist  Events hosting the next shopping event called FASHIONART  When fashion meets art. They are going to open their virtual doors on May  the 9th till May 31st so I will add the landmark  to the location tomorrow I promise.
Have a color full week and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin  -Belleza-  Nina 
Hair *~*Damselfly*~*  @  FASHIONART  Drewleigh
Bikini  **SHINE**   Mesh Bikini Flowers 
Skirt  Blueberry   Leather Pleated & Belted Skirt  Black
Glasses  Loordes Of London  @ FASHIONART  Kalaoa Sunglasses #10
Bracelets  Izzie's   80's Rainbow Bangles
Bag   *YS&YS*  Viareggio Bag Fuxia  *NEW*




Comments

Popular Posts