№ 806 MUSIC 4 EVER PART 1

When I started this blog my intention was to write about sl fashion and my love of music. For some years music was the only reason I logged in world working as a host in clubs where house and dance music is played with life DJ's. But as soon as I start blogging music became my second love in second life so I declare the rest of the  month  
                          Pixel Styles Music Month. 
 My taste of music is very divers and is dictated by time of day , mood I am in or the stimulants I take.



Friday when I am done working my first trip is to the local coffee shop to buy me some weed. My favorite music then is reggae with  for me the UB40 album  Signing Off. It brings  back good memories on falling in love for the first time and being stoned 24/7.

Eonla designer of =MODA= DESINGS made some great music t-shirts like this reggae one. Datrip Blackbart from Legal Insanity  made some great baggy pants for the 100 Block Fair . And last menioned but not surtenly not least is Inka Mexicola skin creator of { .essenses. } made a fabulous new skin called Amaranth for The Season Story.
Enjoy the music and have fun while you shop until you drop


Skin  { .essences.}  @  The Seasons Story Amaranth TSS04
Hair  [LeLutka]  Oscar
Top  =MODA=  Music Mania Tee *NEW*
*HUD With  6 Music Genres* 
Pants  Legal Insanity  @  100Block Fair  Courtney Leo Military Green
Sneakers  2REAL  Low Freestylerz
Bracelets Right MG Sugar Candy Green
Watch  MIEL  Troupe Watch 


Decorations 

Chairs  Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed   Kings Chair Velvet
Fireplace  Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Candle Fireplace 
Record Player  HIDEKI  @  The Chapter Four *GACHA*
Clock Apple Fall  Rico's Clock 
Ashtray  [NikotiN]  Ultimate Ashtray 
Whiskey & Cigar Set  O.M.E.N  
Records on the Floor  Second Spaces 33 1/3 rpm Set




Comments

Popular Posts