№ 787 SKIN FAIR 2014


For those of you who just woke up after a view weeks of deep sleep .......... Skin Fair 2014 is open !! 3 sims and the best work from the top skin creators of second life. Go to the official Skin Fair 2014 site to see witch designers are part of this fair. I will try to show you as much skins as possible. I am a broke ass avi because of this fair but I am not complaining the skins I purchased are fabulous.

Dolled Up

First I show you Ivy ( Pink Tan )  from Lara Hurley and I got myself an extra lip stick package to have more choice in shining kissable lips. The skin comes with hand and feet appliers an extra bonus I think. Lara her little skin fair shop is on Sim2 for directions witch way to go I inserted the map.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin  Lara Hurley @ The Skin Fair 2014  Ivy Pink Tan  *NEW*
Hair ""D!va""  @  COLLABOR88  Judy 
Top  Tee*fy  @  COLLABOR88  Marlene Blouse Pink
Skirt  -tb- @  COLLABOR88   Mini Skirt Light Floral 
Boots & Socks (red)Mint  (ePunk) Boots No. 02
Ears  [MANDALA]  Fantasy Elf Ears 
Necklace  !:Lybra:!  Aarushi Pearls White Pink 
Belt  MG  @  COLLABOR88  Hip Chain Tokyo Party Night
Poses Picture 1 & 2 Ma Vie   The Sun 
Pose Picture 3 !bang  Stand 365



Comments

Popular Posts