№ 785 SPRING HOME

Hello I hope you have a great Monday for me it  has bin a great day with nice sunny weather so I feel Spring is in the air.
Showing you in this post some shots of my decorated place using gacha items from The Arcade and The Chapter Four and Trompe Loeil items from FaMESHed and COLLABOR88.


 I show you in the first picture chairs made by Cory Edo of Trompe Loeil and if you like this brand on Facebook and link to the page  Only for Likers you get a digital code.
Copy this code and take a TP to the main store of Trompe Loeil and enter your code in to a terminal and you get both chairs for free !!! Follow the steps mentioned on the Trompe Loeil blogsite and have fun with the chairs.  Thank you Cory for this great idea I just love the chairs.


More Trompe Loeil  Louis Chair  and trunk tables @  COLLABOR88 . The tulip paintings are designs from the hand from Cory Edo as well available at her main store. The vacuum cleaner is a { what next } gacha item from The Arcade. The cactus plant is a purchase from The Men's Dept from MudHoney. The laundry basket is from  .lame and so does the glass bowl with candle on 1 of the trunk tables


My bedroom is one gacha room in full force with old and new items from The Arcade and from The Chapter Four and I was so lucky to strike *RARE* on my bed from Apple Fall 

The picture below is the Trompe Loeil entrance in  FaMESHed and it love the textures and designs. The textures are material enabled.
I hope you got some ideas on where to shop for furniture and home decorations.
Have fun while you shop unitil you drop.



Comments

Popular Posts