№ 763 SMOKING MY PURPLE HAZE

Hello I am inkie and I am a Dutch girl who likes to enjoy the benefits of being a resident in Holland. One of them is smoking my weed, not on a daily base , spending my time in a mist of smoke 24/7 is not the smart thing to do when it comes to keeping and performing well in demanding job. But  most of the time when it is weekend , my first trip is to the coffee shop. In Holland the " coffee shop " is the place where you can buy weed  smoking my joint is legalized here in Holland. Because it is not Friday ( jet ) I took my second life purple haze and enjoyed my pixel smoke in my second life garden. Is it Friday already ?
                                         Smoking
Have a great week and have fun while you shop until your drop.


Skin -Belleza- Felicity  *FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAY*
Hair Tameless  Ginny  *NEW*
Top E!  Grace Turtle Neck *VIP GIFT JANUARY*
Skirt *BOOM*  Tweed Mini Skirt Smoke *FIFTY L FRIDAY*
Boots  **BAIASTICE**  @ TLC   Avani High Boots Leather Wine *NEW*
Muffs  Izzie's Mesh Earmuffs Purple
Tights Izzie's  Hearts Tights Black Less Sheer




Comments

Popular Posts