URBAN PHOTOGRAPHER

Hallo I am back after a week of absence. I have bin buzy with decorating my place and I pimped it up to a Winter Wonderland. If you need a winter land to take your holiday pictures you are free to visit anytime. Later this  week I am going to show you some snap shots so you have an idea what it looks like.
For the pictures in this post I went to Virtual Decay  my favorite place when it comes to an urben scenery and because you have rezrights so you can place a pose ball and take all the time you want to get your picture done. Enjoy your weekend have fun while you shop until you drop.

Shopping spree
Skin  -Belleza-  Nina Sunkissed 7  *NEW*
Hair  *ARGRACE*  Ribbed Beanie Zoey
Jacket ::theACAPULCOgold.::  ADI Hoodie & Shirt Red
Pants  .: ryvolter :.  Boyfriend Jeans Dark
Shoes [sYs]  Mousys Skate Shoes  Save the Queen
Belt +graps+  leopard Hipbag Black 
Mask  Razor ///  Surgical Nurse Mask 
Cam  AITUI  Sweiss Cam 
Location  Virtual Decay 



Comments

Popular Posts