OUT CAMPING

                                                    Camp Fire
When it comes to RL vacation I want warm weather  a good bed a room with air co that works 24/7 and food that is not cooked by me but in a restaurant. It means I don't like camping oohh no let me rephrase that I hate camping. The little bugs in the tent the lack of a cool breeze and the fact you have to go to the toilet a long walk away from the tent is so not my thing of having a relaxing vacation.  But SL is not called second life for so nothing me sitting on a chair behind my computer and my pixel Barbie on a camping trip I like that.
Inkie stays inkie on both sides of the hardware so the pixel version brought here laptop to the forest so she can work on her blogs over there as well.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday have fun while you shop until you drop

Shopping spree
Skin  { .essences.}  Song Peche *NEW*
Hair >TRUTH<  Dylan
Top  coldLogic  Hedley Jade
Skirt  DRIFT  Mini Tartan Plaid  *6 COLORS HUD*
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique Isabella Sandal Teal
Legwarmers HOC Industries  Knitted Legwarmers  *35 COLOR HUD*
Necklace  MG  Baroque Teardrop & Khaleesi's Temtation
 
Campfire  {what next}   Pine Ridge Campfire
Log with Sitting Pose  Cheeky Pea  Chestnut Cuddle Log
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts