JUST ANOTHER AUTUMN DAY

Today I tried a 12547854965 gazillion times to get in to the Shoetopia a little piece of shoe heaven. Finely I made it on the second sim but ...... notthing was rezzing so nothing to see and nothign to buy  so I give up .... for now.  I took some pictures at my own place still in Autumn theme and I am going to wait to pimp it up to Winter till the end of this month. So if you want to see my place in Autumn glorie you got some time left.
For now nothing more to say have fun while you shop until you drop.

Shopping spree
Skin  -Belleza-  Nina Sunkissed  *NEW*
Hair  [LeLutka]  Seiko
Top  ::{u.f.o}::   @  COLLABOR88 November  Loose Fit Zipper Sweater Red
Pants  H.O.F   @  COLLABOR88 November  Leather Pants Black
Shoes  /erratic/  @  COLLABOR88  November  Ankle Boots Black
Scarf  DRIFT   @  TDRF  Chunky Scarf  *3 COLOR HUD* 
Glasses  (Elate!)  Olivia Glasses Tortoise 
Ring  MG  @  COLLABOR88 November  Mermaid's Serpent Eye
Backpack  =Zenith=  Rammus Leather Backpack Red




Comments

Popular Posts