IT ALL STARTS WITH A SMILE

This weekend I am playing catch up on my bloggers to do list after a loooooong week of hard labour. Made a preview visit to Kaelyn Electo her homestead called It all starts with a smile. She is working hard to get the place done as soon as possible so  she can open it for public. For what I seen of the place it is amazing and definitely worth a visit when it is open.
Another trip you have to make is to  Wizarding Fair  if you are not in to fairs and shopping this place is a must see if you are a Harry Potter fan so you can take a look in  Diagon Alley @ Mischief Managed.
The alley is so well made the shops are so cute and so Harry Potter like  and I loved  it so much that I tried to rez my bed there but damn no rez right ..... maybe magic will do the trick for me.
 Inka Mexicola  of  { .essences. } made a pale shining skin for the Wizarding Fair called   Qopi and I added some freckles of the [theSkinnery]   to match it  with the red hair from :::::: monso ::::::
Let the magic enchant you and have fun while you shop until you drop.

 
 
Skin   { .essences.}  @  Wizarding Fair  Qopi  Rose 
Freckles [theSkinnery]  Full Body Freckles
Hair ::::::: monso:::::::The Mens Dept    My Hair Jay Red *Materials Ready
Top  DRIFT  Cold Shoulder Top Spiced Cider
Pants  *LpD*  @  The Chapter Four  Lana Pants Brown
Bag  [AUX]  @  Wizarding Fair   Old Leather Satchel Camel
Glasses  {Sleepy Eddy}  Boston Glasses
Location It all starts with a smile ( Under construction )

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts