CAMPING

This beautiful Sunday  was a day with lots of shopping and some fine tuning on the decoration of my place. Autumn is in the air all around us in second life and so is my place full of falling leaves and Autumn colors. Bin to The Chapter Four shopping event. The Chapter Four is a monthly shopping event, open every 4th day of the month .4 rooms/sections with each different theme of the sale: Gacha, Buy 2  for the price of 1, Under 100 Ls and Half price room!.
In the Gacha room of this round of the Chapter are beautiful skins of { .essences. } available. I am wearing Amaterasu  Red a Rare gacha catch. You can catch yourself some kissable lipsticks as well I am wearing the Amaterasu Lipstick №3
In the room Buy 2 for 1 I bought this feather vest that fits the change of season perfectly and the bootylisious pants is from =MODA=
Credits for the tent are for the shop Dysfunctional Designs. Great interior and outdoor designs with low prims. I give this shop a ✰✰✰✰✰ when it comes to costumer service. For me being a second life shopaholic I sometimes forget I bought something earlier. When it happens @ this place they give you back your money as soon as you bought the item and sent you  a notice that you must forgot you purchased that object on an earlier date and you must check your inventory. How  considered is that !! So for the great stuff they sell , the great costumer service and the best group name of second life is the reason I became member of this group.



 
Skin  { .essences.}  @ The Chapter Four  Amaterasu Lait Red *RARE* 
 Hair  analog dog   Mimosa 
Lipstick  { .essences.}  @ The Chapter Four   Amaterasu No 3
Vest  Soothe  The Chapter Four  Down Feater Vest Check Blue/Green
Pants  =MODA=  Anita Pin Up Capris With Color Changing Hud

 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts