AUTUMN WEATHER

Pffftt my avi is back on the second life ground again. I was stuck for almost 1 day with my head just above ground level. I don't know what was wrong but it pissed me of big time. I followed all the steps necessary like clearing the chase and I even did a clean installation. I was on hoover 50 in the appearance  menu   and sliding it to 100 was not helping . But this morning when I logged on there I was with my feet back on sl soil.
Today I am showing you the new (FreshFace) skin called Jasmine  and the good news is that this brand has Slink hands and feet appliers as well and for me being a slink hand and feet addict a must have for sure.

 
Skin  (FreshFace)  Jasmine  *NEW*
Hair  Tameless  Pippa  *NEW*
Vest  Soothe  @  The Chapter Four  Dowm feather Vest Camo/Yellow
Pants  GizzA  Leather Cargo Olive  *NEW*
Boots  GizzA   Combat Boots Olive  *NEW*
Gloves Shi The Arcade Fingerless Gloves SET 3
Scarf  ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: Wide Scarf  *SHOP GIFT*
Bag  *BOOM*  @  COLLABOR88 Studio Tote Yellow
Pose 1st Picture ::WetCat:: Come The Rain Set
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts