♫ ♪ MUSIC WAS MY 1ST L❥VE ♪ ♫

Finely I made it and was able to get some pictures done. RL job is biting my second life ass leaving me dead beat when I get home and  I only can lay in my bed and see some television. It pays the bills so I am not complaining just saying. Tomorrow the 2013 Hair Fair is starting for  me being a broke ass avi not a place to visit. Event starts opens the 13th of July and will be open until the 28th so in the end of the month when my ship of lindens sails in I will shop for hair then. The lag will be gone  as well so I tell myself it is better like this. I did some pre-shopping already there is a Hair Fair 2013 Demo group. Hair designers dropped there designs for the fair there so you can try them @  your home or organise a hair fair demo party in a lag free sandbox. I already made a wishing list for the end of the month.

 
Skin  -Belleza-  Ashley Medium 
Hair  >TRUTH<  Candy 
Overalls  (fd)  Dark Denim
Top DRIFT  Bandeau Shabby Polka Dots
Shoes  LMD  Rikki Sneaks Mint
Necklace .Olive.  the Elisa's Bath Time Bubble Necklace  Yellow
Poses  aDORKable
Chair  Trompe Loeil  Branch Chairs *NEW*
With static poses from ADORKable
Summer House  LISP  @  COLLABOR88 Beach Summerhouse
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts