AL WE NEED IS JUST A BREEZE

OMG it is hot here !! Finely after weeks of complaining about the bad Summer and the lack  of Sunshine it is pay back time in Holland. Mind my words I am saying that it is hot I am NOT saying it is to hot. If I say that I would make myself a wining Dutch character and I don't want to be like that. The nice conditions outside and the comfortable  conditions inside when the air condition is working are giving me the inspiration to go to the beach again in second life as well.
After a period of time when I  only took pictures @  my own place I did some traveling around to update my traveling guide in search for some nice locations  I found Baja Norte and I took this pictures there. The cool thing about this place you got rez rights for your poses and a lot of nice spots to take your pictures from.

 
 
 
 
 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLBOR88  July  Lulu America 02
Hair ""D!va""  @  COLLABOR88 July   Ange Black Amber
Boots  *GF* Long Cuff Boots Will Pink
Bag  *LpD*  @  FaMESHed  Dara Bag Stripes
 Location  Baja Norte  @  Salt Water
 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts