TROMPE LOEIL @ COLLABOR88 JUNE

I cleaned out my inventory but after my visit to The Arcade and the June round of COLLABOR88 the list of things I want to show you is endless. Cory Edo designer of Trompe Loeil made an adorable wooden cabin only available for a limited of time @  COLLABOR88. The items on the left of the door in the 3th picture and the backpack on the chair are all items from The Arcade. I was very lucky this round slapping the gacha machines and got in one hit a rare Belleza skin I am showing in this pictures as well and I just love this skin.

 
 
Skin -Belleza-  @ The Arcade Ellie Gacha 3   *RARE*
Hair (NO)  @  COLLABOR88  Raver Buns
Top  DRIFT  Bandeau Shabby Polka Dots
Skirt   R2  @  COLLABOR88 A/D/E Mini Skirt Red
Shoes / Feet  [ Gos ] Boutique Mesh Flat Feet & Flip Flops Poppy Red
Necklace & Earrings  [ MANDALA ]  Tefutefu Multi Rainbow
Ears  [ MANDALA ]  Simple Ears
Bracelet  Left  { Zaara}  Indra Painted Stacked Bangles
Bracelet Right  erratic/   Owl Bracelet  Gold
Bag  GizzA  @  The Arcade  Summer Bag Cherry
House  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLABOR88   Rustic Cabin
 

Comments

Popular Posts