PROPORTIONS CHALLENGE




This Sunday it was all about shape and numbers in Strawberry Singh Monday Meme Challenge. And yes I am working on a Monday challenge on a Sunday so that means I am behind and trying to catch up before Miss Berry gives us another challenge tomorrow.
 Not only shape but shadows played a big part today in making these pictures. Shadows and lighting make or break a picture and as you can see in the 2 pictures below  it gives a total different look and feel to the image.
So the challenge this week is all about shape and I got to say I did a lot of pulling and tugging on my shape and looking back to old pictures on my blog you will see I changed a lot in those years. But the last, I think 6 months I did not changed anything and  I finely feel I " at home "in the shape I got now.

Meme instructions ( by Berry herself ): Share your avatar’s digits (if you want to, not necessary) and then copy paste the following questions and answers into your post, remove my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to share your link in the comments of this post and if you decide to share your numbers, the flickr group for the Digits challenge is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/digits

1.    Do you try and keep your avatar’s body proportionate and similar to the “average” proportions pictured below? - I tried to make my shape look realistic as possible. Only today I looked more specific and found out my arms could be a little longer so I edit them.


2. What do you dislike the most about the SL avatar mesh? - Looks fine to me even feet and hands did look fine to me until.... mesh hands and feet did there entrance and I got to say it is a lot of work each day to match skins on hands and feet but it  looks so much better.

3. Does it bother you when you see other avatars that are not proportionate at all? - No it does not  "bother" me but I got to say some woman avi's look "frugly" to me = freaky & ugly at the same time with sad looking  faces that look like they bin to the plastic surgeon a couple of times to many, but hell it is there sl and if that is what makes them happy good for them.

4. Even though this is a virtual world and people can be anything they want to be, do you feel when they are in human form, they should try to keep their proportions close to average? - No what ever rocks your boat is my motto just because it is a virtual world everybody needs to look how they want to look That is what makes a virtual world so appealing to me.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts