NEW TROMPE LOEIL & LMD & LEAGUE

 
Taddaaaaaaaaaa I did it I cleaned out my inventory and I am so proud of myself. I start cleaning when the teller was on 125.318 items ( and then the items on my land are not included ). In the beginning of my cleaning and deleting proses I gave every item a serious thought "should I keep this ?" "do I really need this ? ""why should I keep this ?" but in time I became very nonchalant and very good at it. Sometimes a little to good I deleted some folders I wanted to keep but I think I will live. Now I got 86.385 items left and I made a pact with myself  not to go over 95.000 anymore. The good news is I can go shop again but the bad news is that I still can not get in the Arcade and trust me I tried over and over again but maybe this is mend to be so I can enjoy my clean inventory a little longer.


 
Skin  *League*   Aria Golden  Apricot  *NEW*
Hair  Analog dog  Tantrum
Dress LMD  Raquel Dress  *NEW*
Shoes  [ Gos] Boutique FaMESHed  Mae Platform Polka Dots  *NEW*
 Bracelets  [MANDALA]  Omochi  Bathurts Red
  Poses  Pin me up Poses  Just Standing Here &  Shoe Poses  *NEW*

 Decoration

 Bed & Wall Art & Lamps & Dressers & Rug & Bedroom Bench  *NEW*
Trompe Loeil  &  FaMESHed 
   
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts