ACROSTIC POEM MEME

This Saturday I report for my Strawberry Singh meme duty and after making a  haiku brain breaker  some weeks ago this weeks meme is all about  making an acrostic poem. An Acrostic Poem is a poem in which the first letter of each line spells out a word. Being a good sport as she is Miss Berry is giving us some pointers where to find help on making an acrostic poem on this website
 English is not my native language so it took me some days of hard labour and juggling with words and I came up with this result.

Independent and headstrong
Nothing is lost or without a change
Keeps on smiling all night long
Into house music and dance
Espesially when she smokes her bong

Inka Mexicola the skin designer of  the { .essences. } brand introduced some new skin tones that brings a total of 19 variations to choose from. I am showing the new edition Golden Bronze in this pictures and I love it.
Finely I managed to squeezed myself in to The Arcade madness of gacha machines. Because I cleaned my inventory and enjoying the fact that I can find stuff in a minute  I restrained myself  and did not went totally bonkers.



 
Skin  { .essences.}  Wednesday II Golden Bronze  *NEW*
Slink Hand & Feet Appliers available as well @ { .essences.}
Hair  ExileFaMESHed June  Hold On Loosely  *NEW*
Top  22769   Keiko Silk Top Cherry
Skirt & 3/4 Legging  !gO!  Alice in ...
Shoes *BOOM*  @  FaMESHed  Venture Flats Carnation *NEW*
Only to wear with Slink Enhancement Flat Feet
Necklace MG  @ The Arcade Summer Lady Bird Purple
Bag Pack Tee*fy  @  The Arcade  Leather Made Goat Head Backpack Vintage *NEW*
Bracelets  [MANDALA]  Omochi  Aurora Pink
Glasses *BOOM*  Minimalist  Glasses Cotton Candy
Headphone  .:Standby Inc.   @  The Arcade
Hands & Feets Slink  Mesh Hands & Feet  Enhancement
Pose with Tea Cup  LISP  @  The Arcade  Tea Pose 2
Tent  floorplan. @ The Arcade   Sleepover Tent Paris  *RARE*
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts