SL DISNEY BOUND ALLADIN & JASMINE

 
Finely I did my catching up on the SL DisneyBound Challenge week 8 and I love this weeks color pallet ! It looks like Summer and sun to me specially with the touch of gold. Leri Miles of LMD made some very classic cardigans with different color combinations and this cardigan matched this skirt of *BAIASTICE* perfectly. I only did my interpretation of Jasmine and I challenge all male bloggers out there to give there interpretation of Alladin. Maybe we can take a flight on a magic carpet together.
  
 
Skin -Belezza-  Mya Medium
Hair analog dog  Trouble
Jacket  LMD  Oksana Sweater Blue Lagoon  *NEW*
Skirt  **BAIASTICE**  Ipsie Skirt Celeste/Azure
Shoes [Gos] Boutique Angelina Peeptoe Denim
Glasses  *BOOM*  Minimalist  Glasses Cyan
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Kabuki Necklace Gold
Bag  (TokiD)  Elephant Bag
Location   {Zaara} 

 

Comments

Popular Posts