SUNDAY PICKNICK

OMG the weekend is almost over and I have so many things to tell about the shopping madness extreme I experienced this past view days. My inventory is a complete chaos and it will take me days of not weeks or months to clean it all out.
 Today I am wearing a mix and match from several shopping events. Lღve Foxdale designer of **SHINE** skins  made a great crisp clean skin for the Skin Fair 2013 called  Anela and I lღve it.  Enjoy the rest of  your Sunday and shop until you drop.

 
 
Skin   **SHINE**  @  Skin Fair 2013   Anela pink Pale  *NEW*
Hair  analog dog   Rio Light Blondes
Top   Izzie's  Low Neck Tee Rococco Red  *VIP GROUP GIFT MARCH*
Skirt  Tee*fy   @  COLLABOR88   Estelle Fluffy Skirt  Floral
Shoes  [Gos]  Boutique   @  TLC  Lolita Espadrilles  Cherry Blossom  *NEW*
Bow in Hair  -Glam Affair-  @  TLC  Diana Ribbon Pink
Collar  lassitue & ennui  @  L'accessoires  Viola Lace Collar Cream
Necklace  MG  @  The Arcade Wild Honey Bee
 

Comments

Popular Posts