LIAISON COLLABORATIVE BOUTIQUE

Thank God it is Friday and I am so ready for a weekend full of shopping expeditions and dress up party's I went to the  bank and it is time to let the Lindens role !!


First stop is  Liaison Collaborative Boutique and I will be turning back to this event in days to come. From March the 15th until April the 10th this circle will be open with a  Cherry Blossoms theme.

This is the list of designers who are participating in this round : 22769  ~ casual couture ~ !bang ~ Baiastice ~ Belleza ~ BENT ~ BOOM ~  Cae ~ (Cracked Mirror) ~  Earthstones ~  Essences ~  e! Apparel ~ Glam Affair ~  Gos Boutique  ~ HISposes  ~ IKON ~ Izzie’s ~ LaRoo ~  MichaMi  ~Noodles ~  .Olive. ~ Peqe ~ Picture This! Poses ~ Rebel Hope  ~So Many Styles ~  SYSY ~  Tableau Vivant ~  Valentina E ~


Inka Mexicola  designer of  { .essences. }   a.k.a. Inky Pinky on Plurk made a beatiful flawless skin called Semulina  and is available @  TLC. ( Love the name Tender Loving Care :-D )
After  weeks of hard labour of love I finely can say that my place is finished so no more counting prims  and being frustrated I don't have enough of them. For now I stop typing so I can go back to my weekend shopping mission.
                                              Have fun while you shop until you drop

 
 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  The  Liaison Collaborative  Semiluna Light Rose  *NEW*
Hair ~Tableau  Vivant~   @  COLLABOR88  Hathaway
Flowers in Hair -Glam Afair-  @  COLLABOR88   I Follow Rivers Lipstick
Dress & Cardigan  coldLogic   Combo  Lutz  Bubblegum
Shoes  HOC  80's Heels & Socks
Scarf  (Yummy)   @  COLLABOR88   Bow Scarf Pink Stripe
Ears  [MANDALA]  Unisex Steking Ears
Poses   Le Poppycock  @  Free*Style    Random Pose Set
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts