{ViSiON}

Just a quick post nothing much to say ... still struggeling with my Bloggers account and I  don't think they will fixing my problems soon since I reported my problems 2 weeks ago. The fact that they not fixing it is not the major irritation factor but not answering me back and totaly ignoring me  and not even  leting me know they got my rapport and they are going to work on it in the future is realy pissing me off.

 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  Renee Trending 03
Hair  >TRUTH<  Devina  *NEW*
Dress {ViSion}  S&F Mesh Dress Opium White & Gold
Legging ISON COLLABOR88  Metallic Snake Leggings Gold
Shoes  2REAL  Glyderz  *NEW*
Necklace  MG  @  FaMESHed  Anukaa Beads and Ethiopian Cross
Bag  MOLiCHiNO   Delirium Clutch Tartan  *OLD FLF ITEM*
Jacket =DeLa*=  Short Jacket Bette
Glasses MG  Positano
Location  The Far Away



 

Comments

Popular Posts