WONDERS OF SNOWFLAKES

The weather here in Holland is a little bit off with a temperature between 15 and 20 degrees ( celsius that is ) So no snow and no iceskating ( not yet ) and  for winter snow fun I turn to second life. Still enjoying my free days of from work ( 4 days to go how time flys when you are having fun ) and still in the midst of an epic inventory Winter cleaning .
Found myself cute mittens from {.:exposeur:.} with poses on marketplace for free and because it is technical  not buying .... I got them ☺ ㋡ ☺
For Holiday season designers give away great gifts as well for costomers who are member of there group. Also did Tricky Boucher  creator  of the fabulous -Belleza- skins  ☺ ㋡ ☺ and look @ my boots .. a great *COCO* group gift ☺㋡☺And my last tip of a creator who gives away every month a free gift is Ikon Innovia  from IKON eyes ☺㋡☺
 So in the middel of misseltoe and eggnog I am unwrapping my second life pressents. I give a standing ovation to all the designers out there who are giving so generously to there loyal costomers. Big hugs and kisses and may your life be one of happiness and full of lღve.

 
Skin  -Belleza-  Kate *2012 XMAS GROUP GIFT*
Hair [LeLutka]  Pocahontas  *NEW*
Eyes  IKON Horizon Eyes Azure
Coat  *GF*  Winter Coat Natalie Brown
Boots  *COCO*  Suede Boots Brown  *GROUP GIFT*
Stockings [LeeZu!]  Bubble Glam Tights Beige
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks
Mittens & Pose on 2cond Picture {.:exposeur:.}  Winer Mittens *GIFT*
Poses 1st Picture aDORKable  Snowflakes
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts