NEW YORK CITY SL

New York City Second Life opend 11-11-20111 and now it is time to party

➽  12 DAYS  
         ➽  12 EVENTS
                        ➽ L$ 12000 IN PRIZES

Second Life Big Apple will be The Golden Apple for 12 days.
To celebrate I've bin to this great sim to take some pictures to get in  the New York state of mind.
For years Frank Sinatra's song New York was "the" song to give praise to this great and  wonderful city .... until Alicia Keys made her song about New York and me being a fan of rap music I love the Empire State of Mind with Jay Z and Alicia together.
Going to New York is on my real life to do list and until I got my traveling money on the bank this place is my second best replacement.Here is the link to the wesite to check out all the action and events happening from the 1st of December http://www.newyorkcitysl.com/events/goldenapple/

 
Skin -Belleza-  Wynter Skin *OLD FLF ITEM*
Hair  [LeLutka]  Ella *NEW*
Bow in Hair  PIDDLE  @  Bees Through the Seasons  Bowtastic Hairbow Blue
Coat  GizzA   Padded Coat Blue
Skirt  HOC  Pleated Skirt  *NEW*
Boots  **BAIASTICE**  Knee Platform Stretch Boots Suede Sapphire *NEW*
Glasses Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses
Location  New-York City SL
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts