LUNA'S BITTERSWEET

'Cause it's abittersweet symphony, this life
Trying to make ends meet
You'r a slave to the  money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever beendown
You know the one that takes you to the places
where all the veinsmeet yeah
You know I can't change, I can't change I can't change, I can't change But I'm here in my mind I am here in my mind And I'm amillion different people from one day to the next I can't change mymind No, no, no, no, no ........
This weeks color on Luna's challenge got me singing the song Bitter Sweet Symphony all weekend. It is a song by The Verve and they are using samples and soundbites from an old Rolling Stones song called The last time. And because they did that all royaltys The Verve made went straight in to the back pockets of Mr. Jagger and Mr. Richards.
I hope all survivors of  Hurricane Sandy getting all the help they need and if you want to help you can

Please consider donating today to the help support those families in need.

My pictures ended more on the dark orange side then I wanted but well I still felt a little Hallowenisch. See you soon enjoy your week with lots of Love and friendship


 
Skin  F  L T H Y__S K I N S  Nathalie  *NOVEMBER GROUP GIFT*
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  @ FaMESHed   Amelie  *NEW*
Top  coldLogic  Castillo Peach
Pants The Secret Store  Rise Skinny Jeans Blue Denim
Socks  Maitreya   Scrunched Prim Socks
Shoes  2REAL  F-Wings Shoes
Poses  DM  Never & Swan Boat  & Planet Del  *NEW*
 

 

Comments

  1. love the colors on the first picture and your hair wow is super

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts