TIME 4 PETS

Time to catch up on my never ending to do list when it comes to showing all I got my greedy pixel hands on. I got 1 week off out  of my daily routine and work load so here we go .... Try to keep up with me whyle I play catch up........
In this post some gacha itmes from The Arcade ( closed now )  and that is for the best because this kind of events leave me as a broke ass avi. And altough Autumn is taking SL fashion by storm I stick to Summer feeling in this review maby for the last time in future weeks to come. I put myself on a non shopping regime for this week ( see how long I can hold myself to it ).
Enjoy your week shop until you drop and have fun mixing and matching

 
Skin  Izzie's  Faith Skin Light Blonde Edition Doll  *VIP GROUP GIFT SEPTEMBER*
Hair  >TRUTH<  Tristana
Dress  *SLAVE* DreSSing RooM SweetGirl MeSh DreSs
Boots *GF*  Long Cuff Boots Will Pink
Ears  [Auxiliary]  Gacha Mouse Ears (Studs) Unicorn Rare
 
✎ ..... Decorations
Chairs  { what next}  Oslo Chair Patchwork & Oslo Chair Roses *Gacha items*
Cupboard   floorplan  Chevron Cubby Gatcha Pink *Gacha Item*
Dog in Arm ZOOBY'S PET STORE   Pettabel Tan Chihuahua
 

Comments

Popular Posts