LUNA'S ANTIQUE BRASS

OMG how I lღve this weeks color on Luna's challenge. I took a trip to Izzie's place because she did an amazing job decorating her sim in Autumn theme with nice spots to make pictures every where you look and so in sinc with this weeks color.
I used a windlight setting made by Annan Adored . Go visit her blog she makes the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen and she is sharing some of her windlight settings for free.
 If you want to know more about windlight settings and what they can do to your pictures visit  ✎.....ṨҬὛĿἿƝƓ ҬἿƤṨ  on top of this blog page. This week I managed to do 1 post every day and did some catching up on my bloggers to do list. Monday wil be the beginning of a stressfull period so I will try to keep up with everything happening when it comes to fashion and decorating but not as frequent for sure as past week. Enjoy your Sunday like I will do 4 sure.

 
Skin  LAQ  Claudia 2  06 Nougat
Hair with Hat  fri.day  Joanna
Coat  NYU  @  FaMESHed   Trench Coat Wool Autumn  *NEW*
Leg Warmers LMD  Knit Leg Warmers Mesh Black   *NEW*
Boots  [Gos]  Triumph Boots
Gloves  [celoe]  Mery Cloves Rust
Scarf   ***AOHARU*** KnitScarf G2 Nordic/brown
Poses with Kite  LISP Bazaar   Shindig Kite Pose Set
Location Izzie's
 

Comments

  1. Wow you look adorable in your autumn outdoors wear... I want this look hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! Perfect for those slightly rainy autumn days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip about windlights and the site. You are well dressed for autumn time. Love the fallen kite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit for this weather....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts