WARR IS BLIND

GGGrrrrRRrrrr am I the only one with log in problems? Ok today I am soooooo NOT going to complain about SL and the troubles she ( or is SL a he ? ) is giving me. I just inhale and exhale ....... pfffffft and think happy thoughts. Kisses on the nose to Annan Adored for sharing her self made windlightsettings with everybody for free.On this pictures I used one of her windlight setting called Light Explosion II.
If you don't know Annans work you definitively need to check her blog Interstyle Fashion. Her photoskils are amazing and her set designs are mind blowing and visiting her blog is on my daily to do list.First day of the work week is gone ( is it Friday already ? ) enjoy your week with lots of shopping and styling.

Skin  Izzie's  @  PERFECT WARDROBE  Estella Asylum
Hair /Wasabi Pills/   Skye Mesh Tangerine
Jacket & Pants & Cigar & Bands &  Boots with Gun *{ S.G}*  JILL  # NEW
Blindfold !je suis  @ PERFECT WARDROBE Aveugle Diamond Studded Blindfold
Gloves [celoe]  Mery Gloves Rust
Poses  1st Picture  Flowey.  Warm and Wilder
Poses 2cond Picture   DM   Flow # 2
Location  [WOS]  Missing Mile Dark Community
 

Comments

Popular Posts