LUNA'S ROYAL BLUE


This week so many things to tell you and so much stuff to show you  and so little time to do it.
Let me start with singing ♫ ♪ Happy Birthday ♪ ♫ to Gyorgyna Larnia designer of LG Concept / LaGyo. Lila Quander one of my favorite bloggers with her blog Demented Diva's spread the word trough Keira Seerose in to the bloggers community that the 8th of August is Gyorgyna her birthday. When it comes to assesories LaGyo is one of my favorite shops to go to and I showed some of her designs in my posts as well. So Happy Birthday Gyo your designs are an inspiration to me inkie Loudwater , one of the 12632548965 hundred second life fashion bloggers ( maby more bloggers but I stopped counting)

On Luna's challenge from next week it is only 15 weeks away to the end of this crazy second roller coaster of color and I am already asking myself what to do next. Luna's colors are an inspiration to me  looking @ the work of my colourfull brothers and sisters every week and when it comes to finding a good place to take pictures Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge group is very helpfull and a great laugh once in a while as well. Wikipedia is telling on Royal Blue : describes both a bright shade and a dark shade of azure blue. ( the story was much longer but boring so .... ) Thank you Leri Miles designer of LMD for sending this dress / sweater right on time  to use it this week. Nothing more to say for now ( I have more to say but I stop babbeling ) enjoy your weekend and have fun shopping.
 

Skin  { . essences.}  Cynthia ( Rare )  # GATCHA  L$ 150  PER PLAY 
Hair /Wasabi Pills/  Noriko 
Dress  LMD   Crystal Mesh Dress Blue  # NEW
Boots  [LeeZu!]   Piccadilly Overknee Boots Blue  # NEW
Necklace Indy&Co   Heirloom Necklace
Sunglasses  MG  Positana Parasol  60's  Classic
Bag  LaGyo  The Desperado Bag Midnight Croco

Comments

  1. Oooh I love this look, something kinda retro about it. Reminds me of Dallas in a way but maybe that's because I keep seeing it advertised in RL all over the place

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Inkie super look ..super pictures. i see you also took more warm clothings.. can't understand why you can't open my blog ((((

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts