BROKE ASS AVI & EMPTY PIGGY BANK

The day before yesterday I went to The Arcade Gacha efent .The greedy Inkie took over , I was total out of control and I slapped myself silly on all the machines. The end result is an inventory exploding with goodies and a broke ass avi. I will try to show you are my treasures in future days so bare with me like I said there is a lot to show you.
The good thing about me being broke is the fact I got time now to work on cleaning out my inventory and show you everything I purchased already and prepaire myself for the Autumn fashion season.

 
Skin  [AUX]  @ COLLABOR88  Love Skin Medium Timeless
Hair /Wasabi Pills/  Ichigo
Top  coldLogic   Watts Smoke
Shorts  Ingenue  @  COLLABOR88  Hetty  Aubergine  *L88*
Boots  lassitude & ennui  @  L'accessoires   Phoebe Mesh Lace-Up Boots *NEW*
Socks  *GField*  Button Socks
Sitting Pose DM  Shy Bech Sit
Decorations
Table  POST  Chisholm Industrial Table
Chair  { ililo}  @  The Arcade Metal Chair Brue  *GACHA ITEM*
Paper Bags : ) BCC  @  The Arcade Paper Bag Lemon & Paper Bag  Vegatables *RARE*
Piggy Bank  Sway's  @ The Arcade  Piggy Bank Pastel Red  *GACHA ITEM*
 

Comments

Popular Posts