SALE @ THE SECRET STORE

From the 10th until the 17th of August there is a 50% OFF sale on all items ( not mesh ) @
                       The Secret Store
 because of the 2 year anniversary. I am a huge fan of the designs made my Maylee Oh and used them a lot in my blogger history.  She always is original and her creations are very high detailed and very reasonable priced. So hurry and take a look @ her sculpted skirts nobody else makes them better then Maylee. I am wairing today a mesh skirt and although is was not on sale I could not resist to buy them anyway. Because it is Vintage Fair 2012 I stick this week to a Coco Chanel quote :



                                  A Girl should be 2 things Fabulous & Classy

Skin Illusory   Paige Honey Blue Haze
Hair Tameless  Victoria
Top  LMD  Anna Mesh Cami Rouge
Skirt  The Secret Store  Lady Swing Skirt Crimson
Shoes *YS&YS*  Ibiza Stiletto Redpois
Cardigan  *COCO*  Cardigan-on-Shoulder Border Red
Scarf   ***AOHARU***   Bandana Scarf Red
Glasses  DUCHESS ® Nerd Glasses Red
Poses  GLITTERATI   Shopping
Location  Virtual Asia

Comments

Popular Posts