Sunday, July 1, 2012

LUNA'S CADMIUM RED

Past weekend we were half way trough Luna's Challenge so we are counting down now. This weeks color I lღღღved working with so much. Bought myself more items then I am showing today so later on this week I am going to do a Luna's Cadmium Red part II and who knows maby a part III.After edditing the pictures they did not came out as bright red as I wanted them to be so I am sorry for that.
I shopped some in Luna's shop and dit my photo shoot outside her shop as well. Next time I come over Luna when you are there as well so we can drink some tea together.
My motto this week  is about heels ( look @ the quote on the  top right side of this blog ) The heels I am wearing are the latest killer boots you can buy @ Maitrya. This is it for this post have fun and enjoy your Sunday to the fullest ღ ღ ღ

Skin  -Belleza-  @   "Fairy Tales in 2012"    Blanche-Neige  # NEW
Lips {; luju :} Lipgloss Razz
Hat  *BAIASTICE*  Huge Brim Mesh Hat Coral
Hair  >TRUTH<  Jessie
Dress  coldLogic   Vergara Strawberry
Cardigan (TokiD)  Summer Night Cardigan Reddish  # NEW
Bag  (TokiD)  Teapot Bag Red
Boots  Maitreya  Radical Boots Suede  Red  # NEW
Necklace  Indyra Originals Heirloom Necklace Set
Bangles  (Yummy)  Hodgepodge Beaded Bracelets
Poses  !bang   stand 262  / stand 260
Location  LoLo  !bang Poses Mainstore
Windlightsettings  Luna Jubilee CandleLight