I L❤VE SHOES

Today a post about my lღve for shoes and my second life obsession with them. In real life I like shoes and I need shoes but to say I am obsessed with them ? NO .....
In here I play a total diffrent ball game when it comes to shoes. As soon as my favorite brands sending me a note that they worked hard to get new models out I am the first in line to get my hands on them. And do I hold myself back by choosing 1 or mayby 2 of my favorite colors ? PPPfftt what do you think ? Of course not naaaah I take the full packs, the bulk versions and drag all colors to my girly cave and with my real life toos wiggeling of joy I open all the boxes.
Does anybody know if there is a support group for this kind of behaviour ?
A group called  SL Shoe Addicts Anonymous for instance ??
              I start here "Hello I am inkie and I am a second life shoe junky "



Skin  *JeSyLiLO*   Valentine  Light Skin  # OLD GIFT
Lipstick {; luju :}  Lipgloss Cherry
Hair  [LeLutka]  @  Hair Fair 2012  Magdalen Hair  # NEW
Romper  coldLogic   Rae Tangerine/Pink
Shoes Mstyle  Goshi Pumps Salmon
Necklace & Earrings  $GaNKeD$  Disco Af Display
Glasses  [ Gos ]   Deseption
Pose with Closet GLITTERATI  Shoe Addict  # GROUP GIFT


Comments

Popular Posts