LETS PLAY BALL WITH LEGAL INSANITY

OMG today first day of ☼ Summer ☼ and I am sooಠ_ಠooo far behind with my posts. My to do list of things I need to show you  is endless. For me Summer means going to festivals lissening to  bands and DJ's and buzzing my tits off. So keeping up with my blogging must be done between all that.This year I am not going on vacation so doing this is like holiday for me
 Just before June ends I am showing you the group gift of ..:: Legal Insanity ::.. so you have just about enough time to get your hands on that one ( Wear your group tag ) Designers bare with me on my race agains time to show all your goods. This girl needs to dance and party the next couple of weeks but I promise I make it all up to you.
Skin  [HUSH]  Daisy Bleu Cream
Hair [LeLutka]  Aphrodite 
Hat  *GA* Hats Capsa
Dress ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  Group Gift June 2012
Socks ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  Janis Socks Blue  # NEW
Gloves  Izzie's  Leather Gloves Dark Grey
Boots  [ Gos ]  Triumph Boots  Denim  # NEW
Whistle  .:: LacieCakes ::.  Whistle NomNom Necklace
Scarf  AOHARU  Bandana Scarf Light Blue
Poses with Ball & Bat  *elymode*  Play Ball
Location Chicago  1920's
         

Comments

Popular Posts