COLOURFUL SHOPPING

Yes I got my internet back !! There was something wrong with my set-up inside my house and for a PC noob like me it took some time to sort the shit out Finely after a lot of  swearing ( yes I swear so shoot me )  I did fixed the problem and I am back with an endless to do list of things to show you.
Wearing a  jacket made by Leri Miles designer of LMD  and I just lღve the colourful palette. Also new hair  made by Nita Bracken designer of Tameless.
This weeks slogan is a quote by Sonia Rykiel  "How can you live the high life if you do not wear high heels". So this week going to wear  high heels in all my posts. Nothing more to say then have fun and enjoy your weekend !!
                                                                         ღ ❥ ღ ❥ ღ ❥ღ

Skin  Lara Hurley  @  "Fairy Tales in 2012"   Elaine Pink Lips
Hair Tameless  Cherry   # NEW 
Jacket  LMD  Mesh Blazer Teal  # NEW
Pants  The Secret Store  Funky Flared Pants Beeswax
Shirt  *COCO*  Skinny Tie & Shirt White
Shoes  **REDGRAVE** Cathy  # NEW
Bag  HOUSE OF FOX  Shopper's Tote
Location  *Tea Time* Mainstore  Amia

Comments

Popular Posts