PINKY INKIE BARBIE DOLL


Still a pink buzz going on in my second fashion life. Until Saturday the color pink in all my posts a special homage to Barbie and her influence on us girls. Going trough my inventory in search of pink I find long lost items I bought but totaly forget about. So this week another eye opener that I realy shop way  to much ಠ_ಠ * daaaahhh ಠ_ಠ
I lღve this months color pallet @ COLLABOR88 I show on the left here and I will show more items when my pink week is over but the mesh dress from R2 is a Collabor88 item for only L$88


Skin  [ H U S H ]  Marin  Cream Strawberine
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  Kamiko Hair
Dress R2   @  COLLABOR88  Strapless Dress / White  # L$88
Bra & Knickers   Whippet & Buck  @ COLLABOR88  Adelaide  Lavender  # L$88
Boots  *GF* Long Cuff Boots Will Pink  # NEW
Bracelets  NEEDFULL THINGS   Pastel Love Bangles # NEW
Earrings NEEDFULL THINGS  Spring Creoles  Rose / White
Bag  **BAIASTICE**  Queen Hobo White Hand Bag
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Omochi Necklace Pink
Poses  Del May   *agapee*   !bang


Comments

Popular Posts