MISSY YELLOW ON VACTION

Just the pictures for now tomorrow as soon as I wake up I will add the style card I am just to tired. For that reason I can not come up with anything entertaining or witty to say.  It is just another Monday and OMG this is whe worst day of the week so I will roll over and play dead for today ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ P.s a little later then promissed but here are is the styling card as well.


Skin  **SHINE**  Escher  Red Delight Pale  # PRE VIEW
Hair [elikatira]  Abbey
Dress  CO2S  Mesh Pary Dress Metalic Gold Black
Boots  SLC  Mesh Boots Alice Suede Black  # NEW
Gloves  LaGyo  Zarema Gloves Croco Banana Cream
Tattoo  P I N K lipGloss.   Zipper Heart Tattoo
Necklace  .:A&M:.  My Yummy Necklace Black Pearls
Glasses  MIEL  Genius Peepers
Bag  The Secret Store Girly Briefcase
Poses  GLITTERATI  Monroe
Location  Desert Harbour

Comments

Popular Posts