JUST AN INSANE DAY @ THE BEACH

OMG it is so hot here in Holland , I don't feel like working but my boss won't let me go and is holding me hostage come and safe me please ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ Just 2 days of hard labour to go and then I got a 3 days free from work to enjoy the weahter to the fullest.
So today I went to the beach to take the pictures for this post  and I am showing a mesh skirt made by DATRIP Blackbart designer of Legal Insanity  and they come in so many hip and trendy textures a must have in your wardrobe so go and take a look yourself. For now nothing more to say enjoy your day and have fun shopping. Oooh yes almost forgot in 2 days a skin event is starting save some of your  SL budget to go shop there In this picture the **SHINE** edition in that event. Tour guide and landmark will be add later when the event is open.


**SHINE**  Escher Pink Deep/Tan  # PREVIEW
Hair  >TRUTH<  Tisha w/Roots
Shirt  (TokiD)  Transparent Camisole Roses
Skirt ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  Mita Skirt 50s Tartan Strawberry  # NEW
Shoes  **SHINE** Mesh Moccasins  Pink Bubbles  # NEW
Glasses  (Yummy)  Karina Glasses Black
Bag  ~Pepper~  Star Hunter Mesh Bag Pink

Comments

Popular Posts