GIRLY BLUE @ COLLABOR88 MAY

This months theme of COLLABOR88 is daydream with all kind of soft tones and the whole feel is girly and soft. The best ting about this shopping event  are the prices. You can get yourself a total look and that is with skin and hair from 500 lindens and some more and for a compulsive shopper like I am this is a happy making experience. This round with this theme is open till the 7th of June so time to take your shopping bags and see for yourself.
For you who are visit my blog before you know I do not post about furniture a lot. There are 2 reasons for that : I think my photo taking skills are not good enougf and second I would go broke if I go on that road since I know myself. The reason for sharing the style card of the interiour now   is because I am re-decorating my pixel home and I am very happy with the outcome.
Skin  [IREN]   @  COLLABOR88  Gaby Pale Blue 
Hair .: vive nine :.  @  COLLABOR88  DreamCatcher in Blonde Tones 
Bow in Hair  The Secret Store   The Knitter Hair Bow  Quarry
Jacket ::HH::  @  COLLABOR88   Valencia Jacket  Summer Blue
Skirt  ::{u.f.o}::  @  COLLABOR88  Cocoon Bells  Skyblossom
Shoes  ::{u.f.o}::  @  COLLABOR88  Day Dream Ballet Shoes Cloud
Socks  The Sea Hole   Crochet Knee Socks
Glasses  Tres Blah  Cat Eye Glasses Blue
Necklace  *League*  @   COLLABOR88  Day Dream Necklace
Bag  Izzie's   Satchel  Bag Off-White
Window Seat *{ what next}*  Summer House Window Seat & Shelves Nautical
Window  *{ what next}*  Boathouse Cottage Fake Window
Chair  Trompe Loeil  Curve Patio Chair Summer Dots
Table  Trompe Loeil  Curve Patio Table White Wood
Magazines  Skye   Well Thumbed Magazines 
Dog  Sculpty Creations Animals  Jack Dog
Text on Wall  Got the image from the internet and made it myself
Ashtray  FourTwenty Headshop  Modern Ashtray + 2 Joints
Can not fine the shop anymore sorry

 

Comments

Popular Posts