BLOND GIRLY BABE

The last past months I turn out to be a blond more and more and I am lღving it. Today is no exception  as you can see. Yesterday it was Queens day here in Holland and I had a wonderfull day with sunny weather. With my avi I went to Amsterdam as well to stay in theme.
Mandala got fabulous new mesh jewellery and I had to controle myself not to buy everything. Nothing more to add to this post then the pictures and where to shop.

Skin  Lara Hurley  Kae Dark   # NEW
Hair  >TRUTH<  Marcia   # NEW
Shirt  coldLogic   Combo Robins Slate / Pink
Shorts  {mon tissu}  Cuffed Denim Shorts  Medium Wash  # NEW
Bag  {mon tissu}  Sophmore Satchel Floral  # NEW
Boots  Dirty Linx   Baggers Ladies Heavy Grunge Boots
Necklace [MANDALA] Omochi Necklace Pink  # NEW
Earrings [MANDALA]  CharaChara Earrings Pink  # NEW
Bracelets  (Yummy)  Hodgepodge Beaded Bracelets
Bandaid  Reek    I Heart Bandaids

Comments

Popular Posts