♪ ♬ ROCK & ROLL ♬ ♪ POLKADOTS

Easter weekend it is so that gives me 1 extra free day this weekend. The weather is nice so inventory Spring cleaning it is. I am having an inventory clean up weekend almost every weekend but it seems  the chaos inside there is not getting any better. Going trough my to do foulders and items I found  this skin of **SHINE** and it is fabulous however ...... this skin is not available in store. It was an event exclusive but I  lღve the way the lips matched  the red dress so I am posing it anyway. Enjoy your weekend , the weather and your compagny

Skin  **SHINE** Whore Couture RED # Not Available anymore
Hair ::Exile::  Midnight in Paris  # NEW
Dress  [LeeZu!]  Sandy Pettycoat Dress Red  # MESH
Shoes  NX-Nardcotic  @  O'Glam  Special Edition Origami
Stockings  *Sheer*  Stockings KissKiss  # FREE GIFT
Scarf  je suis  Classique Scarf Red
Ring  je suis  Voyante Ring Plain
Gloves LaGyo  Zarema Gloves Ivory
Eyelashes   MG   Swallow Wings  # MESH
Location  ArtsStyle

Comments

Popular Posts