HIKING THE TRAIL

This week my RL job was a demanding bish so I needed to put SL on the back burner. Result is less time to share my second life shopping goodies with you all. This weekend is going to be all about  catching up and cleaning out my inventory and showing everything here.
Designers who send me there latest designs and creations bare with me I am working as hard as I can to please you like you all are pleasing me everytime you sending me your items, kisses and big hugs for all.
Said all that happy Friday and have a style full weekend. OOoohh before I forgot thank you Aleksa for almost running me over with you bike and taking the last picture in this post.


Skin  Al VULO!  @  PRIVATE ROOM EVENT  [ Alice ] Natural Sunkissed
Hair [e]  Abbey  Midnight Blacks  # MESH
Sweater  (TokiD)  Maya's First Mesh  # GROUP GIFT
Skirt coldLogic  Skirt Hemlock Khaki  # MESH
Boots  MIEL  Timber Boots Natural  # MESH NEW
Scarf  (Milk Motion)  @  TDR  Floral Scarf
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks OverKnee Beige
Ring  je suis  Voyante Ring Gemstone
Bag   **SHINE**  Satchel Bag  # MESH NEW
Bangles [celoe] Didri Bangles  # MESH

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts