STUCK @ HIPPO HALLOW

Hello I hope your Second Life is a wonderfull life with lots of action and interesting  places to see and people to meet. Yesterday I had trouble logging in and when I finely could log in to a place called Hippo Hallow  I got stuck there.
No matter how many times I tried SL did not let met TP out of there and trust me I followed all the steps necessary in a crisis like this.
Because I received a fabulous new skin made by Love Foxdale owner of **SHINE** and a mesh jacket to die for from  { .essences. } I had no other option then  to make my pictures  @  my place of captivity  and make the best of it. Oohh yes I found mesh hair as well made by Truth Hawks owner of >TRUTH<  and like everything this designer makes a must have !!
Kisses on the nose Night !!! Seeeee !! ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ I posted your scarf 


Skin **SHINE**  Helen Pale  Blue Smoke  # NEW
Hair  >TRUTH<  Maggie  # MESH NEW
Eyes  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  Douceur  #03
Jacket { .essences. } Bonnie Biker Jacket  Turquois  # MESH NEW
Pants  *Bliss Couture*  Flare Jeans Black
Bag   **BAIASTICE** Plastic Ice Hand Bag
Belt  [MANDALA]  Mikoto Belt Navy Blue
Scarf  Night Store  Night Scarf Multi Textures
Location  Hippo Hallow

Comments

Popular Posts