FEBRUARY @ COLLABOR88

The day before yesterday  I made a post with 3   dresses from { u.f.o } and now I am showing a dress from the same brand again available for only L$88  @  the February COLLABOR88. Almost everything I am wearing is from the same place so how conveniant is that !  All items only L$88 great designs for even better prices !!
Absolutely things to  LღVE are the fantastic shopping projects like this , making a shop aholic like me a verry happy girl. SL is giving me a hard time making my style card so the rest of the land marks where to go will follow as soon as possible.


Skin  Illusory   @  Collabor88  Love Milk Scarlet
Hair .: vive nine :.  @  Collabor88  Duchess Braid in Spice
Eyes  F I L T H T Y__S K I N S  Douceur #12
Dress  :: { u.f.o} ::  @  Collabor88  Dekucat Fragrance Cream
Shoes Ingenue  @  Collabor88  Gatsby Heels  Citrine
Stockings  Izzie's  Tights Floral Lace
Gloves  LaGyo   Zarema Gloves Croco Black
Necklace  (Yummy)   @   Collabor88   Classic Literature Necklace
Glasses    Clawtooth  @  Collabor88  Retro Readers
Pencil  Somethin' in Your Mouth  Pencil
Bag   Fleshtone   Lana Leather Tote
Location  Empyreal Dreams

Comments

Popular Posts