EARLY SPRING CLEANING

My inventory is turned up side down !! Finding boxes I never have opened so I started an early Spring cleaning and that means I will have a non shopping resolution for @ least 7 days. I know I it is going to be hard but it is realy necessary to clean out the mess in my closet. I already made the pictures for Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge with the color folly so no excuses to go out shopping this week. Have a nice weekend have fun out there. The SLURL will be add later SL = PMSing I suppose and that makes her a moody lady today and she wont let me add things to my clipboard.

Skin  Devine Perfection  Inspire Tan 2
Hair  [LeLutka]  Yves
Eyes  IKON  Sunrise Rose Pale
Shirt  .:MALT:.  Abegail Multiway Blouse Plum
Pants Mimikri  leather Pants / Felice Black
Shoes   N&V  Plum
Bangle  Right  Afghanistan Museum   Arnaghan
Bangle Left  CHOP ZUEY  Crazy Bangle  # GIFT
Earrings, Necklace and Ring with silver  CHOP ZUEY  LW Shepards Jubilee
Necklace Pink & Purple FINESMITH  Heartless  # VALENTINE MEMBER GROUP GIFT
Nails  [MANDALA]  Nail Palette Super Long
Location Virtual Harlem

Comments

Popular Posts