BLUE PLATFORM HEELS

I am having a 14 days break from work so I got more time to spare to  take pictures and post and OMG that is needed !!! The stuff inside my inventory is piling up and almost about to explode and making it almost impossible to TP so heavy is the load.Giving you old stuff that I almost forgot about and new stuff in random order and I hope that 14 days will cover my ass to clean up the mess.
The fact that I got 2 weeks off is absolutely a thing I  L❤VE and  part of my little Love Challenge

Skin { .essences.}  Elena Skin Medium  # NEW
Make-Up  { .essences.}  Lipstick Crazy  # NEW (Part of the skin pack )
Hair  analog dog  Sine Blacks
Eyes IKON Sunrise Eyes Deep Silver
Pants    @  XY ROOM  Waist Pants
Top       @  XY ROOM  Tiny Lace Top
Shoes  AZOURY  # GROUP GIFT
Bag LaGyo  The Desperado Bag  Midnight Croco
Stole  [LeLutka]  Hani Stole Purple
Bangle  *~B & D ~*  Chic Bangles Blues
Location  Holiday Village   Valentine Romantic Getaway 

Comments

Popular Posts