BACK TO BLACK PART III

I just can't stop mixing and matching taking pictures post them and move on to the next session for the Back to Black round for this year. Feeling releaxed in my new decorated place so I stayed home to take the pictures like I did yesterday. I  L❥VE  pink it  makes me feel so girly and Barby and makes me wanna dance.Dreaming and wondering if I am going to be Kens Valentine tomorrow.... have a nice time with your special choosen one tomorrow

Skin  Style by Kira   @  Back to Black  Serenity Skin 01B
Hair  *Amacci*  @  Back to Black  Emma Dark Brown Pack
Eyes  IKON Utopia Eyes Pale Gray-Green  #NEW
Lipstick  .:A&M:.  @  Back to Black  Nude Lips Pale 20% Pout
Dress  [Sleeping Koala]  @  Back to Black  Beaded Dress Pink
Necklace  (Caroline's Jewelry)  @  Back to Black Serenity Necklace in Gold
Bag MONS  @  Back to Black  Croco Clutch Bag Fatpack
Feet  N-core FEET
Poses   GEEZ Back to Black  Editorial 041 t/m 045

Comments

Popular Posts