SHOPPING EXPEDITION

I don't like Mondays excapt when I got a day off and today was my day off so I had time to have a shopping expedition and make some pictures. Thank you Inka Mexicola owner of {.essences.} for making this fabulous skin available  @  CHIC FL with lots of extra options. Mesh is taking over SL so download yourself a viewer that supports mesh so you can see mesh clothes as they are supposed to look and not look like a donut. I am still trying out the diffrent viewers and I am still hopping from one to the other but I am leaing to the Firestorm release.

Skin {.essences.}  @  CHIC FL  Kandia Peach  # NEW
Hair  Tameless  Dori  # NEW
Eyes FASHISM  Sunrise Eyes Deep Silver
Coat  Slink  @  COLLABOR88   Marigold Winter Coat  # L88 MESH 
Pants  {mon tissu}  Denim Lou Lou  Used
Boots   R2  @  COLLABOR88  Mino aka{liilii} Gray
Nails & Ring  [MANDALA]  Milky Way 2  Red # BARGAIN
Bag  **BAISTICE**  Queen Hobo-red-Clutch  # NEW
Poses  *EverGlow*  Model Poses#56
Location  PSY CITY

Comments

Popular Posts