PURPLE SMOKING NIGHTS

We started a new year yesterday and really  I tried to gome up with some new year resolutions but the list was growing and growing the more I thought about it. From giving up smoking ( yes I know it is a bad unhealthy habit ) , go to bed early , go easy on the weed ( typical Dutch here ) et cetera et cetera
bla bla bla. So naaaahhhh  I wont even try. The thing I can promise is to stay a compulsive shopper and addicted blogger. As you can see I got an addictive personality so shoot me.
I just  L❥VE  the freckled skin made by Crushed Clarity  from Illusory  and the new hair from >TRUTH< is just adorabel.


Skin  Illusory  Paige Milk FaLaLaLaLa!  # LIMITED TIME
Freckles  Illusory  Freckles Milk ( comes with the skin )
Hair >TRUTH<   Velvet  # NEW
Eyes  FASHISM  Sunrise Eyes  Deep Silver
Dress  Whippet & Buck  Meela Lace Dress Aubergine
Cardigan Tres Blah  Lace Kimono Plum
Shoes *GP*   Strap Shoes Alex
Leg Warmers *GP*  Leg Warmer for Heels  # NEW
Necklace + Earrings  [ glow ] @ TDR   Studio Happy 2012! Pack
Bag  [ glow ] Indien Passion Purple Clutch
Tights   [LeeZu!]  Bubble Glam Tights Pink
Nails [MANDALA]  Nail Palette Long
Bangles  { Zaara}  Indra Painted Stacked  Bangels
Cigarette   [NikotiN]  Cigarette Pink
Poses   *EverGlow*  Model520
Location Toxian City

Comments

Popular Posts