NEW YORK !!!

When I was making pictures for this post some songs about New-York were running trough my head and I was wondering how many songs about New-York were ever made and damn  the list is endless go check the list  @  WikipediA The song that stuck in my mind was the song Empire State of  Mind with Jay-Z and Alicia Keys. I am saluting all the shopping sisters I know who live there or else got there roots in  the Big Apple
Fabulous new skin from GLAM! Lumiere and 50% SALE @   TRUTH  DISTRICT this dress from *League* 50% sale price but only @  Truth District

Skin   GLAM!  Lumiere  Skin Sasha Tan  # NEW
Hair   ""D!va""  Yoko (TypeA)  # NEW
Dress  * League*  @ TRUTH  DISTRICT   Suede Wrap Dress Dark  Brown # 50% SALE
Coat  =DeLa*=   Leather Trench Coat Adele Ash  # NEW
Boots   *Crazy*  Charro Boots   # MESH
Belt  WOot   Belt Ahoi  # NEW
Bag   {K}Rea  @  CHIC FL  Cacao Bag  # MESH
Necklace  MIEL   Uva Necklace  # GROUP GIFT
Poses  Izzie's   Pencil Skirt 5
Location  New-York City

Comments

Popular Posts