FREE GIFT AND BARGAIN FRIDAY

When I started blogging more then a year ago my itention was to do 1 post every week with freebees and hunt  news. I posted a free gift Friday post I think 3 times and  forgot all about it. I am not saying I am going to do a free gift Friday post every week but I will try to do it more often then I did lately. Not only freebees in this post but some sales items as well.
Sad to let you know Olive Juice is cloasing it's door.  Trough  February 19th, all pose packs, prop sets and couple's poses are 50% off, even sale items. All single poses are marked down to 25L. Olive Juice will close on Sunday, February 19th.
Skin   Curio  @  TRUTH DISTRICT  Candy-Licorice Whip  # 50% SALE
Hair  * O s m o s e * (Formerly known as *Plume*)  Kiss From a Rose  # GIFT
Dress  *Bliss Couture*  2012 Chinese New Year Dress # GROUP GIFT
Shoes *YS&YS*  Milano Pump  # OLD  TDR
Glasses :: PM ::  @  TTB  Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses Brown Orange
Gloves  [ glow ]  Rabbit Gloves  # OLD TDR Blue GIFT
Poses with flower  Olive Juice  Blooms 5 Marigolds  # 50% SALE
Location Shabby Forge

Comments

Popular Posts